Terms and Condition
Hello, and welcome to the Hunger Foundation Terms and Conditions of use.
The Terms you see below are important because they:
• Outline the legal rights of Hunger Foundation and our users.
• Explain the rights you give to us when you use the services of Hunger Foundation
• Describe the rules everyone needs to follow for payments and refunds
• Contain a disclaimer on the Income and Certification
Here we go…
• Use of this site is provided by Hunger Foundation (henceforth referred to as HungerFoundation) subject to the following of the Terms and conditions as given below.
• Your use and access to the website constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the website.
• You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party.
• We may modify these Terms, for any reason at any time, by posting a new version on Our Website, these changes do not affect rights and obligations that arose prior to such changes. Your continued use of Our Website following the posting of modified Terms will be subject to the Terms in effect at the time of your use. Please review these Terms periodically for changes.
• If you do not wish to continue using the Service under the new version of Agreements, you may terminate your account / Services by contacting us by emailing the support.
HngerFoundation: https:// hungerfoundation.org/
In case of any payment failure, please email us at email@example.com
Payments can be made in INR. Please contact us for different payment modes.
• All payment transactions are processed through secure payment gateway providers.
• A customer can donate to HungerFoundation through different payment options like, VISA / MasterCard / PayPal / Razor Pay depending upon which ones are currently being provided by Payment Gateway facility.
• After the payment process is carried out successfully, an official Donor Certificate will be provided on behalf of HungerFoundation through email which can be used as a reference for for claiming Deductions on Income Tax or for any future requirements.
• For customer support with payment-related questions or donation certificates, please contact our Customer Service Department using Contact Us section of our website. We will use reasonable endeavors to respond to all Customer Support Queries within a reasonable time frame but we make no promises that any Customer Support Queries will be responded to within any particular time frame and/or that we will be able to answer any such queries.
• For all the subscribed members, a dedicated support system is designed and details of the same are shared upon registration under any program(s).
• HungerFoundation takes no responsibility for the content of external internet websites. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and HungerFoundation shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of such other websites.
• All intellectual property on the website and the material or information it contains including without limitation copyright, designs, database rights and trademarks (registered or unregistered) are and shall remain the property of HungerFoundation or its third party licensors.
• Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed on the site without authorization from HungerFoundation is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any licensee by HungerFoundation to use any item displayed.
• Materials in the website may be copied for personal use only on the condition that all copyright notices and source indications are also reproduced, no modifications are made and each relevant item is copied in its entirety. Some materials that have been outsourced have been published on the website with all the necessary permissions from the relevant copyright owners (who are not part of HungerFoundation). All rights are reserved on these materials and permission to copy them must be requested from the individual copyright owners (as indicated within these materials).
• Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. HungerFoundation reserves the right to remove any such communication or material from the website at its own discretion.
• These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
• If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the website must be terminated immediately.
• Visitors acknowledge that visiting this site is an implicit acceptance of these ‘Terms and Conditions’ on their part.
If you have any questions concerning the HungerFoundation Services or the Agreements, contact our Customer Service Department using Contact Us page of our website.
Also, you can reach direct firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Address – Address 36/193, MHB Colony, Gandhi nagar, Bandra (E) Mumbai – 400051, Maharashtra – India
Email: email@example.com / Info@hungerfoundation.org
Phone Number – +91 9090292910
Thank you for your time.