User information on this site is kept strictly confidential. The site may, however, use this information from time to time for purposes such as corresponding with the users for various issues. We shall duly seek permission of the users in such cases.
We collect personal information when you create an account or edit your account information, or make a donation. Some of this information is a legal requirement of the Government of India, such as your postal address. Other information is used to facilitate your use of the site such as knowing your taxpayer status so that we show you options that you are eligible to make as well as amounts in your local currency.
We do not collect or have access to the credit card numbers or bank account information our third-party vendors ( i.e. Razorpay ) collect to process online transactions.
HungerFoundation will not share, rent or sell your personal information to third parties.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
• Provide, operate, and maintain our website
• Improve, personalize, and expand our website
• Understand and analyze how you use our website
• Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
• Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
• Send you emails
• Find and prevent fraud
By default, you will also receive monthly newsletters as well as other HungerFoundation emailers from time to time. In case you would not like to receive these newsletters and emailers, you can send a mail to email@example.com with the word ‘Unsubscribe’ in the subject line, and we will remove your name from the list.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
• We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
• If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are files or pieces of information that may be stored on your computer (or other internet enabled devices, such as a smartphone or tablet) when you visit our site. A cookie will usually contain the name of the website from which the cookie has come from, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e. how long it will remain on your device), and a value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number/email id.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Third Party Cookies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
hungerfoundation.org shall endeavor to put up only such information on the site, as it has verified from the NGOs, or otherwise as being true to the best of their knowledge and belief. However, hungerfoundation.org does not accept any liability due to inaccuracy of information or data provided on this site. Any liabilities arising out of any act or omission by a visitor to this site, by relying on or using the information provided on this site, shall be solely to the account of such visitor.
hungerfoundation.org will strive to ensure to send Tax Exemption Certificates and Feedback Reports to the donors within reasonable time limits.
hungerfoundation.org disclaims any liability, legal or otherwise, that may arise due to the act, omission or otherwise of any visitor to this site, or caused by the same.
Visitors also acknowledge that visiting this site is an implicit acceptance of this disclaimer on their part.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Info@Hungerfoundationr.org